1. Are you still with Handicappers Watchdog
- No, at the beginning of this football season when we decided to transition to a website that kept the records and data, I didn't feel it was necessary to continue with the watchdog. They are a great company and before we left I got as many screen shots as I could. The records don't lie.
2. Do you have any kind of free trial?
- No. At this time we don't. 14 years ago, a free trial worked very well for us. As a matter of fact, of our first 10 clients, 7 of them are still with us today. Once the proliferation of message boards and pick sites started, many players began to feel entitled as if we owed them something free. I had a week where I went 10-1 and no one on the free trial purchased a package, but the next week, the same people were attempting to continue to get the picks for free. I'm not saying EVERYONE is like that, but our data and numbers clearly showed that a "FREE" trial was no longer an effective tool to find real players who wanted to truly be sports investors. Our picks are GOOD, REAL GOOD and that knowledge has a value. With our affordable pricing and the ability for you to come back to the site each day and see our plays from the previous day, a trial is no longer needed. Judging any service by the result of 1 or 2 days or a week....that will likely lead you down the wrong path. Our program is designed for long term money making.
3. Do you have any monthly programs?
- At this time we do not. We are looking for a specific type of player. If you're an action junkie we just aren't the site for you. I have very targeted and specific criteria for each sport. If nothing meets that criteria we don't play. I'm looking for clients who are wanting to long term invest using sports as your investment vehicle. There are times we may go 3,4,or 5 days with no plays. That doesn't happen all the time but when it does, the monthly subscribers don't like it and I can understand that. Therefore, our type of client is someone who understands the reality. We will win sometimes and we will lose sometimes. Streaks happen. In the end, we win significantly more than we lose but people who are in it for the long run would rather save money on our annual plans than go month to month.
4. Sports betting is now legal where I live, do I need experience to join your program?
- Absolutely not. I do all the work so you don't have to. You can log in to our site each day and check the picks and then make your plays. Also, you can get on our email list where we email our subscribers the plays each day as well. Sports or horses everything is layed out for you.
5. How much should I bet on each play?
- I have a money management method that I use. I convert that to a unit amount as I enter the plays on the site. So for example, if a play says to bet it for 1.5 units. You should play that for 1.5% of your bankroll. If your betting bankroll is $500, then you'd play $7 on that particular play. Most people don't like betting 1% but I can promise you that no sooner than we hit a tough streak and you loose all your money because you bet too much, you'll sit back and watch in horror as we follow that bad streak with an 18-2 hot streak. You won't be able to get back any of your losses because you bet too much and were out of the game.
1% is our base wager. Most wagers we make are between 1-3%. Occasionally I'll feel so strongly about a play that we can go as high as 5% but that' s the highest I'd ever go on any one play.